Chef Majed Al Sabagh
Master Chef & Little Chefs
• Director of ‘Chef International Hospitality Education and Training Centre’, Sharjah
• Master Chef certified from World Chefs.
• F&B consultant in Sharjah Ladies Club.
• President and Founder of Syrian culinary guild.
• Vice president at Emirates culinary guild for Sharjah, Ajman and Umm Al Qween.
• Member of the heritage cultural committee in the world chefs.
• Member of the Saudi Arabian Chefs table circle.
• Honorary Member in Indian Federation of Culinary Associations.
• Consultant at SMART Business Academy, Sweden.
• WACS approved Judge since 2012
• An active member of Chain des Rotisseurs as Maitre Rotisseur.
• Judged at many Salon culinary around the world. Qatar, Maldives, Mauritius, Romania, Saudi Arabia, India and UAE
• Teaching culinary art and food safety in University of Ajman for mother and family science in Ajman.
• Conducts various cookery classes for kids and adults.
• A proud author of various cookery books and also blogs about cooking innovative recipes and the importance of the presentations.
• Conduct cookery show ‘SABAH AL SHARJAH’ for the Sharjah TV since 2008.
• Regular writer to the monthly Marami magazine since 2006, writing about cooking, knowledge and recipes.
• Certified with cooking Art and sweets from Hotel and Tourist Training center, Damascus, Syria.